I shot the Mathews Chill R and the Elite E 32 this weekend. Both are very nice bows. Both felt great in my hand. The E32 did feel a little heavier. Both bows were set at 65#s. The Chill r was a 28" draw length and the E32 was 29" I am a 30" draw but this is all they had. The draw cycle on the Chill R was very nice. It pulled very easy until the end of the cycle where it got considerably harder just before it fell into the valley. The draw felt similar to my Z7 xtreme. The Elites draw started out a little harder however it kept that consistent pull throughout the cycle. There was no big hump. The back wall was certainly better on the Elite. I expected that as that is what the Elites are known for. The Mathews did not have the new rock mods on it. I would expect the back wall to be much better with the new mods. Both bows felt great at full draw. Both were super quiet. And both had very little vibration even with no stabilizer. One of these very well may be my new bow. However, there are other bows I would like to shoot. What would you guys say are other bows I should shoot before making a purchase.