border="0" alt=
Management Advantage! www.rayonier.com Motivated Movers Mayer Insurance Services LLC Mayer Insurance Services LLC
Serious Deer Talk
Out of state hunters
by therealhojo. 05/19/19 06:34 PM
No Baiting Clubs?
by longshot. 05/16/19 07:33 AM
Browning cameras
by muddyfeet. 05/11/19 08:04 AM
Hide yo fawns, hide yo does, hide yo bucks
by burbank. 05/10/19 05:15 PM
planting corn by spreader question
by HHSyelper. 05/08/19 12:01 PM
Aldeer Classifieds
Benelli Super Nova
by G1Eagle. 05/20/19 09:50 PM
Glock 43
by G1Eagle. 05/20/19 09:24 PM
Youth .223
by jhogeland. 05/20/19 04:07 PM
2006 Ford F-150 4.6 V8 4DR 2WD
by gcr0003. 05/20/19 02:57 PM
Pontoon (tritoon) boat
by ford150man. 05/20/19 02:25 PM
Who's Online Now
7 registered members (Razorsharp123, Bar7Mag, blackhart, mzzy, DGAMBLER, DeerNutz0U812_, 1 invisible), 58 guests, and 3 spiders.
Key: Admin, Global Mod, Mod
Donate to Aldeer
May
S M T W T F S
1 2 3 4
5 6 7 8 9 10 11
12 13 14 15 16 17 18
19 20 21 22 23 24 25
26 27 28 29 30 31
Active Threads | Active Posts | Unanswered Today | Since Yesterday | This Week
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by bamaeyedoc
Oh yeah, I forgot to mention that part of his solution to help pay for this crap he’s spewing is to make Amazon pay sales tax. He needs to head on back to his room, wait for his CNA to bathe and change him, and give him his crushed meds in his evening applesauce. What a complete moron.

Dr. B

Amazon is already collecting sales tax - now whether it is just state sales tax, just federal sales tax, or both I am not certain.
6 87 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
You’re on the right track and I know the exact sound that you’re talking about. Best I can tell, yes, it’s a young own making that noise.
Originally Posted by twaldrop4
[Linked Image]

Okay so I’m pretty sure this is a barred owl but there were 3 of them in the woods behind the house tonight. They were not very big but they were making a screeching sound. They don’t look like screech owls but I have never heard them make this sound. I have it on recording if I can figure out how to upload it. I wonder if they are young owls. I hooted at them and they did not like it. I’ve heard the sound a bunch over the years but never thought it was a barred owl.
2 103 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
Originally Posted by CeeHawk37
I’d hope we all have learned a valuable lesson from this discussion.... Get out to vote in the primaries and the “Roy Moore’s” of the world won’t become the nominee. Being an S.C. resident, I don’t have a dog in this fight but if a better candidate (hopefully) runs in my primary election this next go around, then I’ll side with whomever that is. Just because Lindsey Graham has now decided to become a bit more conservative since McCain kicked the bucket, doesn’t mean I’ve forgotten how he is still part of the establishment. It’s time to end the reign of career politicians in our country. I’d count Moore in with the career politician crows.

thumbup
117 2,177 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
where can I get me some of this stuff? I have an english ivy problem
2 147 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
2 hours ago
My family member who is a LEO says DV calls are by far the most dangerous and volatile calls they go to. Everything else is a distant second.

Dr. B
61 1,679 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
Happy Birthday
35 192 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Fuzzy_Bunny
Did you agree to let them do all of that stuff?

This^^^^^^ Cause I'm not seeing crap (unless i missed it) on the bill that pertains to a rabies vaccination
10 173 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
Is it a older black woman bc? I might know who it is if that’s the case. whistle
20 738 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
3 hours ago
come fish with us at riverview on monday 6-10 $25 entry
1 47 Read More
AL Wingshooters
3 hours ago
Any suggestions? I read some stuff online about using t posts and fishing line to fence the deer out. It was pretty cheap so I figured I’d give it a try. Put the fence up Sunday, and am already getting cell cam pictures sent to my phone of deer in the field. So they’ve either torn it down or figured out how to jump it. Does anybody here have any experience with this and what have you had success with?
0 6 Read More
ALTurkey Talk -- Beards and Spurs
3 hours ago
I’m just getting in and haven’t had time to do anything today, I’ll try and do it first thing in the morning.
22 1,376 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by captjab
R&R has my vote. Not sure if I can make it, but I’ve never left there unhappy.
And AlHawk is correct, termites are still swarming. They made me drag my fryer into the garage tonight while I was trying to cook some Scamp.

Dang can't let them bastages ruin no good eats 😲
27 387 Read More
TEAM ALDEER
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by Goose11
Man, I'm ready to see the final scores! I hope the Limestone County 911 is quiet tonight so Yekrut can let us know!! : )

It wasn’t, just getting in. I’ll try and do it first thing in the morning
61 1,342 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
3 hours ago
Like some others have said I really miss fishing out there. Grew up fishing for marlin some with my dad. He loved trolling for whatever would bite. Blessed for the childhood I had to have those experiences. Saw a picture of that big bluefin tuna they caught. That was a hoss
21 633 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
3 hours ago
Originally Posted by top cat
You can use them

...but a 50 fish limit on bream applies whether they're foot long monsters or 4" long bait.
8 367 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by Dkhargroves
Wish I could just go buy sunglasses. Sucks wearing corrective lenses (glasses). Need bamaeyedoc to hook me up with some free lasic so I can give some decent feedback on this thread laugh

You can't get those in Sunglasses?
27 472 Read More
Aldeer Buffet
4 hours ago
3,2,1 is the best way to mi. I've won many cook off doing it this way. We love spare ribs, country style and beef short. Heck we love all of them. Lol
4 156 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 hours ago
Prayers sent!
16 561 Read More
Aldeer Buffet
4 hours ago
Good burbon or whiskey doesn't need water. Just ice it turns to water!
6 124 Read More
ALTurkey Talk -- Beards and Spurs
4 hours ago
What a story! I knew you were hurting, but I didn't know all those details. Man, I'm glad you're ok brother!!
18 421 Read More
AL Fishing Talk
4 hours ago
Hey I don't care what they are. I will volunteer to go help you anytime.
40 1,090 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 hours ago
Originally Posted by grundan
Originally Posted by furnfeather
Aguila colibri is what you seek in 22lr

I went by Larry’s today and picked up a box of CCI quiet shells. I think the box says 710 FPS.
They had a couple of brands but not the ones you recommended. I shot 10 in the 10/22 to see how low they impacted. I set up at 25 yards, used the 100 yard tic on the reticle and was shooting a ragged hole about 1/2” left ; couple of clicks had it center mass.
This is a 10/22 with a Cabela’s brand caliber specific scope, has the BDC reticle.
Let the games begin tomorrow....

Pretty quiet?
36 1,034 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 hours ago
got a new thing at publix called Rebel ice cream low carb high fat...waiting on it to go bogo cause its $5.99 a pint
187 4,403 Read More
Aldeer General Forum
4 hours ago
The hardest part is typing the legal description.
10 395 Read More
Quality Deer Management
4 hours ago
Great! Thank you for the response
2 132 Read More
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Aldeer.com Copyright 2001-2019 Aldeer LLP.