Originally Posted By: RammerJammer1624
I forwarded this and got and interesting reply. The fact is he has not planted summer fields in 3 to 4 years. Like I said. I don't think he's a bad guy but he's not honest. No one has ever seen what he spends. No power bills. No list of fees and fines taken in and where it goes. Have you? I'm not trying to promote anything on here so what advantage would I have for making up lies? I heard him myself say he was going to kill a spike cause he wanted some meat. Just saying what I know and what I've heard. Sorry but when I read this post I couldn't just bite my tongue. Too many people exaggerate their clubs to be better than they actually are on here.

You have never been to one of my club meetings so you don't know what I/we do. If any body wants to see receipts or power bills I have them. I keep everything just for guys like you that want to call me a liar.

As for the spike thing I may have been joking when I said that but I have not shot a buck that was under 3 1/2 years old in ten years. I work to hard to manage our club to go out there and kill a spike for meat THAT IS JUST STUPID!!!!!