Rammer jammer I show where all the money in the club goes. I show a cost expense summery each year of how much is spent on spring fields, fall fields, power and water. I also so how much comes in each year from each membership, guest fees, and fines. If you do a good budget you can't cheat, I have been in a club that lies and when I started this club I decided to show everything each year. I don't know of many clubs that do that. As for me putting money in my pocket that's a joke, if you have ever ran a club you would know how much extra a president puts into it, from the gas showing the property, to diesel in the tractor, time spent on the phone. Our dues are $1,300per yr, last year I kept up with everything I do and I spent over $3, 500.

As for me shooting a spike "haha" I don't even need to respond to that.

We did't plant spring fields last year because of weather, I saved that seed and put it in the ground last weekend.

I love hunting and always dreamed of having my on lease so it could be ran right and not hide anything, I don't know what else I can do.

Rammer jammer you don't know me. I am giving up it up because of my family, they come first to me.