Originally Posted By: kidd
Thanks again guys.... bamaeyedoc and Elkhunter.... I do kill every hog I see ( when I can ).... the ones caught and taken to my buddy's club was done the same day, by my buddy and 6 other guys. They were taken like 10 miles from where I hunt. Just wanted them gone and these guys would rather hog hunt than anything else.

Good for you for killing every one of the bastages you see.

My question is if they love to hunt hogs so much, why not let 'em come kill the hogs on your property. You want them gone anyway, right? You're willing to put time and money in preventing them from eating corn for your deer. Why turn these varmints lose on virgin land to wreak havoc? Do they think they are just going to stay on that property? Hell no. They will propagate to an exponential number and expand to the neighbors property where I'm sure they will get a red carpet rolled out for them. In five years, those pigs will be 50x the number they are now and expanded into an area 100x the size they were released on. That has got to be one of the most idiotic things I've ever heard. Well, maybe 2nd to TC shaving his bunghole with his wife's razor.

No. Wait. My bad. Relocating hogs is in fact the stupidest action I've heard in a long, long time. I fail to see a shred of logic in doing so. loco

TC you get the silver medal! grin

Dr. B

Last edited by bamaeyedoc; 04/22/14 12:05 PM.

AKA: “Dr. B”
Aldeer #121
8-3-2000
Proud alum of AUM, UAB, and UA
Member of Team 10 Point
2023-2024 ALdeer Deer Contest Winners

Glennis Jerome "Jerry" Harris
1938-2017
UGA Class of 1960
BS/MS Forestry
LTJG, USNR