Originally Posted By: JTapia
Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark
Originally Posted By: JTapia
Originally Posted By: R_H_Clark
Carry a gun and a little treat in a piece of meat in case the owner isn't around. Kill a Pit, save a child.

What happens if it is a German Shepard? Doberman? Rottweiler? Labrador Retriever? Boxer? Boston Terrier" (those little mugs are vicious) Dachshund (Also vicious little cusses)

I currently owns a little white fuzzy mutt rescue dog and a Boston Terrier /Cocker Spaniel mix. However after my last Pit died about 15 years ago I only owned Dachshunds until they both passed away about 5 years ago and we got these two now.

You still refuse to see the statistics and argue that all dogs bite.
32 U.S. dog bite-related fatalities occurred in 2013. Despite being regulated in Military Housing areas and over 700 U.S. cities, pit bulls contributed to 78% (25) of these deaths. Pit bulls make up about 6% of the total U.S. dog population.2
Together, pit bulls (25) and rottweilers (1), the second most lethal dog breed, accounted for 81% of the total recorded deaths in 2013. This same combination accounted for 74% of all fatal attacks during the 9-year period of 2005 to 2013.
The breakdown between these two breeds is substantial over this 9-year period. From 2005 to 2013, pit bulls killed 176 Americans, about one citizen every 18.6 days, versus rottweilers, which killed 33, about one citizen every 99.5 days.

I say yea, Rottweilers are dangerous too, so go ahead and kill them too. All the others, not so much.

I don't refuse to see statistics. I just know that they are incorrect. I can get online and find statistics that will cut that number by over half as far as actual Pit Bull attacks and not Mixed breed attacks or mis identified breeds.

What you all refuse to admit is that the Pit Bull is the most mis Identified breed dog out there and these biased web site scare tactics get folks like yall all up in arms about a particular breed when that breed is not as responsible as they are portrayed to be. That is all I am saying.
Even the stories that follow these "Statistics" list the majority of the dogs as Mixed breeds! This just further proves my point that i this website is just a biased site with an agenda. They'll spin whatever stats they have to prove their agenda driven point.

https://suite.io/mia-carter/1c0a23d

So you'd sit there and say pitbull's and bulldog mixes aren't more dangerous than any other dog?

We will burn that bridge when we get there