My club president is wanting half our dues for the upcoming season and I don't want to rejoin without them setteling on the changes in the rules for the new season. They can't come to a final decesion on anything and I know I wont be joining if things stayed as they were. I do know there will be changes but just don't know what they will be and if I will be satisified with them.

So please, if you know of a good club and I mean a good club for $1500 with a good hunter to land ratio like 150 acres/member with quality bucks, allow a few does to be killed, allow my son to hunt (with me at club, not without), allow turkey hunting and not more than an hour or so drive from Shelby County I would greatly appreciate it.

I am not a killer. I shoot mature bucks and maybe a doe with my bow. My son is the same way but may take two does. I have always came to every work day and usually done more than my share. I will be glad to provide references if needed. I also hunt Oak Mountain so some of my time is spent there and not the club so that will cut down on any pressure I may add.

If you claim to be a Christian then why do you act like the devil? You will be known by the fruit you bear!