Wow can not believe this topic is still top of the list, y'all must be pretty bored this week! Let me start off by saying this, I don't have to explain shucks to anyone on here and our club isn't anyone's business! I will do one thing that not one single person has done in 9 pages and that is state FACTS about me and my club then I will get off this site and promise to never return.

First of all not one single person that's posting on here knows me, ever met me, or been on my club with the exception of Randy Smith! We run a strict but very fun and family oriented club! We as a club have a meeting every yr once any open spots are filled! We vote as a club on our rules and not one single rule gets changed by me or anyone! We shoot mature quality deer! Randy does not have a single clue what was harvested on our place last yr so the small 8 and 6 is horse crap! Yes I have an opening or two mostly every year just like most clubs! Even your best of the best clubs have openings from time to time! You pay $2700 a yr to hunt here and it's very well worth it! Randy Smith loved our land, camp, and liked Jason and I if not he would not have wanted to get in the club! I talked to Randy via email and over the phone several times trying to find out what type of guy he was before we met! He looked the the property and after that we talked some more! I had another memer there as a witness to everything said, Randy had no witness! He proceeded to tell me he had 6 weeks vacation and used most of them during deer season! He proceeded to tell me he had a 18 and 16 yr old son along with twin girls! Boys were from first marriage and they loved to hunt as well! He also told us he didn't care anything about quality deer management, work days, etc! None of this was talked about til after he met us and wanted in! Randy it's only March and I had several other guys wanting to look at the club so as a president that looks out for his club I felt like I needed to be selective! A few of us met last weekend and was discussing guys that we have show the land too! Well we as a club didn't feel as if you would be a good fit! No hard feelings and nothing personal! Yes I did wait a month to contact you because like I said we were keeping our options open and it's only freaking March! You had already told us that you had moved your camper home and if you were so caught up on us then why did you look at other clubs then turn them down? Why even look! We are not against kids in the club, we have kids in the club! Just didn't think accepting a guy the had two teenagers that are trigger happy a wise decision! Once agian y'all these are FACTS and you can believe what you want cause I dont care! I'm sure none of you know randy better than you know me! Continue with the pissing match and good luck too you all! No hard feelings!