Really I never mentioned the way I ran the Lodge. Here is how it was ran:

6500 Acres

5000 of which was hardwoods with Crop land mixture 3500 of which was on the Alabama river, the other half was 5 miles south of White hall with a mixture of cropland. The other 1500 was Cedar, pine, Hardwood about 10 down county road 17.

For hunting we only gun hunted in January and January only. Would run 6-8 people a day and most bookings we had were for 5 days to 7 days. I only ever had 2 groups that would do a 3 day hunt and they switched to a 5 day hunt. Plus we limited the number of bucks they could kill meaning 1 mature buck 3 years old or better and maybe a cull older buck if I had Pictures of him. and yes I would go through with them on how to age our deer.

Bow season our numbers for kills were lower of course but they had opportunity or saw a good one but out of range so I would have to say bow rate kill was in the 20% range. and not a lot of bow hunters anyways they always wanted to hunt there rut up north then come and hunt ours.

I didn't want to gun hunt the property from November to the End of January. One reason Pressure. The other I would let all the other joining property's shoot and run deer to me.

So next time just ask how we ran it and not just pull some numbers out of the air. By the way that was around 24-28 hunters for 6500 acres of land for January. Which at 60% is about 14.4 which is actually now that you remind me a little low so thank you.

Hunting Is my Obsession, My Passion, My Everything, Oh so is my wife.