Will you women drop it, who cares what he posted yrs ago! I've seen some very stupid stuff from all of you! Yes he has to look for members from time to time cause no one will follow rules and stop shooting small bucks! I promise you it's not because of him or the land itself! Not one single person replying to this issue has a clue what he is talking about other than stuff you see in the site! If any of you ever spent the day on this property and hung out with all the guys in this club you'd never post anything negative about it again! I'm not on here to stir it up even more I'm only saying to all of you that is trying to ruin this guy with a simple reply you need to stop and think what your doing! You don't know him, the club, or what goes on in it! I've read tons of topics on this site this year about issues in clubs and I promise you they've all made this one look like paradise! He didn't mean anything when he said HIS land, he meant his club and if you knew how much work, time, and money goes into that place then you'd say he can let whomever he wants in! He doesn't do anyone dirty if you don't ask for it, he doesn't steal money, he doesn't allow people to get away with breaking of rules, he doesn't let people slide if they harvest small bucks, he takes care of everything so all you have to do is come hunt, and he is a great guy! Most club presidents aren't like this nor are most of you! I'm proud to hunt with him and I've hunted several clubs and haven't found one this good! Some of you guys just like to be dicks and keep the ball rolling but honestly have no clue what your talking about! One last thing the G2 character was someone that hunted with us yrs ago and no longer a part of the club!