I don't blame the guy for being selective in picking members for his club. I wouldn't want someone in my club that has 25 lockons and openly plans to hunt 7 days a week, (which would not happen anyway, since we limit the number of days you are allowed to hunt per week to 4 days).

With that said, I have almost 20 lockons myself. I even have three on one plot, so I have options based on wind direction. So basing your decision on the number of lockons someone has is ridiculous, but basing it on the fact that he has been kicked out of two other clubs is all I would need to hear anyway. We probably have over 60 stands on our club (1250 acres), that include ladders, shooting houses, permanent stands and lockons. It doesn't mean we over pressure the deer, it means we hunt smart and have options.

As for the guy with two kids. I would hope you have rules in place that only allow them occupy 2 stands. If not you should. There is nothing wrong with having your kids hunt with you, we encourage that with all our members.

We fill our openings based on referral only. We have a waiting list of referrals now but we have only had to add one member in the last three years, because that member relocated to another state.

Glad to hear you filled your openings.

"Don't cling to Mistake, just because you spent a lot of time making it."