I'll start by saying that I don't usually chime in much on any topic unless I can be helpful to someone, however this is my club that's being talked about and I feel I should support Greg for the wonderful job he does in taking care of the place and the time and effort he puts into making sure it stays a great place and to insure that it's smoothly run on a day to day basis and year after year. This 2600 acres is a well managed piece of property that produces trophy deer every year, partly because where it's located and how it's setup, but also because the management practices that the property undergoes and each individual that are willing to play their intricate part in keeping this place maintained and well managed. Some members here play larger roles and others smaller roles however each role is vitally important in keeping this a great place. The only reason we've had a turnover is because a few people couldn't follow the rules therefore after several warnings were given they continued to break rules and ultimately had to be kicked out,. Now up to speed on the current issues I believe it was very wise to have our "options" in who we as club decided would be a best fit to get our club back on track to where it needs to be as far as being filled with the best suited members as possible, if you were not picked, there shouldn't be any hard feelings, as for your personal decisions to pull campers home and terminate memberships and pull your stands from elsewhere, well it sounds to me you had planned on doing that anyways because you're looking for another club, sorry just stating a fact, so there shouldn't be a problem in that area!! As far as money goes it goes into a club bank account and every dollar is accounted for the lease, power, water most important paid then the planting of spring/summer plots as well as fall/winter plots and all the supplemental feeding throughout the year and mineral stations that we just put in three weeks ago. And any additional money that's leftover after all this is said and done you guessed it, it's still in the account and will ultimately be rolled into the club making it only better!! As for anyone sitting on the sideline throwing darts at this club or it's members just stop because this site wasn't designed for that, be mature about matters and be helpful to others because you never know when you'll need the help in return!! Hope all has a great day and great spring turkey season!!