I don't live in the city. But just 30 minutes ago I came home and there was a car load of shady guys sitting in the road in front of my house with an old truck pulled up beside them. The truck had to pull forward so I could get by . Don't know what kind of deal was going down but I pulled my pistol out just in case and slowly went by the car. I live on a short dirt road with very little traffic so i know they were up to no good .they could have had their meeting on down the road where nothing is at but they were right on front of my house. it was dark so I couldn't see very well. I got a bad feeling and didn't want them to know that was my house so I didn't turn in. I went down the road about 100 yards and turned around. Came back so my lights were shining in the Window so I could see them. The truck took off immediately. Don't know what I was gonna do but luckily the car took off before I got there.

My point is you just never know. What if the truck had blocked me in and 7 guys rolled out on me?