Originally Posted By: Todd1700
Originally Posted By: Narrow Gap
The next meeting between Alabama/Auburn football can not get here fast enough. Auburn gets run off the field two years in a row in embarrassing fashion and this year wins in a very close game. Auburn fans act like they have dominated Alabama while that same Alabama team won 3 championships in 5 seasons. I know why I stay away from Pine Hill now with some of the logic radiating out of those woods.

Nobody has said anything about Auburn dominating Alabama or acted like any such thing. In fact go back and check. I did not even rag anyone about the game. Never have. I have no idea what thread you have been reading. It's these off the field topics that I usually reply to. Especially when they are such a blatant attempt to subvert the basic rules of the game in order to gain an advantage.

It would be like an Auburn coach going to the NCAA back in the 70's and trying to get them to stop or at least hinder Alabama from running the wishbone. Or like Malzhan going to the NCAA now after Bama had yet another number 1 recruiting class and tried to get them to change the rules so that no school could sign more than two 5 star recruits in a given class. You know cause having all that talent is definitely an unfair advantage for Alabama right? LOL! How would you like that rule change Narrow Gap?

If an Auburn coach was one of the people behind some BS like this that would adversely affect Alabama's football team then you same Bama fans would be absolutely crucifying them for it and you know it.
What ever happens is gonna happen Todd and it really is nothing you and I or any of the rest of us casual fans can do about it. I will still pull for Bama and be passionate about it. I do think the offense has the advantage with the HUNH offense but other teams have the option to adopt it too. If the rules are changed we will have to live with it and The HUNH teams will have to adapt and overcome.

Duty, Honor, Country

Robert E. Lee