Originally Posted By: doekiller
My wife just reminded me of this.

Okay, one day about 3 years ago I came home at lunch on Friday. We were leaving to go out of town that afternoon. I was in our front bathroom taking a shucks. Sometimes when I am at home, I will take off my shirt and pants before I sit down to do my business.

Well, I am home alone so, I didn't close the door.

Let me back up. We used to pay the high school kid across the street to feed our dogs while we were out of town.

So, I am sitting on the toilet naked. I hear the front door open. I assume it is my wife. No big deal. I am looking out the door as I hear footsteps. About the time they get even with the door, I say hello.

It is the guys girlfriend. She has on he cheerleader outfit and came by to feed the dog for him because he could not come home because of football. She froze when she saw me. Like a deer in the headlights. I freaked out and stood up. I had no clothes on. She was frozen and could not move. I finally jumped behind closet door.

Instead of leaving, she walked down the hall like nothing happened. Of course, I understand all the cheerleaders and football players heard about the guy who,lives across the street from Ross who shits naked.

Doekiller to cheerleader: "Well howdy, neighbor! I was just going to make a turd! Care to join me for a cup?" laugh