Originally Posted By: bamaeyedoc
Originally Posted By: daniel white
Aww, man I got some good ones sure is a lot of typing though.

Excuse the grammer

When I was 18, I went on a beach vacation for the first time ever with my girlfriend "now wife" family. They had a Condo down there that they went to ever year, It was called the Shores, now it the Escapes. Anyway, it only had two bedrooms, one with 2 full beds and one master room, they was both up stairs. So I told my in-laws that I would sleep on the couch down stairs, BUT nooooo they insisted that I sleep upstairs they trusted me and there daughter, that we could just wear pajamas and sleep in separate beds. HE HE HE, well it didn't exactly go down like that. About the third or fourth morning there, Southwire calls me for a job interview, well my phone is down stairs and I am up stairs, trying to burn the bearings out of it. So my MIL being the nice lady she is, does the ole no knock method. Well she saw a sight she didn't want to see, she drops my phone and takes off hollering and running. So hell I couldn't waste what energy I done used, so I finished what I was doing, got on the phone got a interview set up and went down to face some PISSED OFF parents. Ahh the good ole days.
rofl rofl
I am crying here!! "Trying to burn the bearings out of it!" Really???!! Best term for it I've heard in years!

Dr. B

Yea Doc, they don't teach them phrases at collage. laugh

"You do and it will be the biggest mistake you ever made, you Texas brush popper" John Wayne