How many of y'all have heard it here in AL.? Up until last night, I had only heard it 2 times & both times was in Kansas. I sat in a shooting house on the edge of a 1-1.5 ac. field surrounded by woods last night hoping to see some activity. Just about the time that I figured it was dark enough not to be able to see anything(5:5-ish) I started hearing something walking through the woods, stop & grunt, walk some more, stop & grunt. So I figured, time to hangout & see if it comes out in front of me & by some chance be able to see horns of some sort. Just then I heard something run through the woods across the field & out into the field, barely making out a silhouette of a deer. Then it starts grunting... And that's when I heard it; the other buck grunted back & then Snort/Wheezed. Even though It was too dark to make out any antlers or bodies any longer I couldn't help to wonder...Do only mature bucks snort/wheeze or could say a 2yr. old buck run around snort/ wheezing?! My guess is that if that was the case he'd be walking a round toting a big set! grin

So roll on to victory
Hit your stride
YOUR DIXIE'S FOOTBALL PRIDE
Crimson Tide
Roll Tide Roll Tide