Corn,feeding,baiting or whatever we want to refer to it as. I'm curious to know actual experiences people have had with this. If you think it turns them nocturnal why? I know people will say mature deer 3 plus year olds don't come to corn etc. why is that? What are your thoughts? Is supplemental feeding worth it? How many tons of supplemental feed do you guys use? Lastly if they allow you to hunt over corn will it help or hurt hunting overall? Let's be civil and nobody can say I'm getting the popcorn haha! All opinions are wanted. I personally have hunted over corn in Georgia and saw lots of deer. Friend of mine has a good lease and they kill some great 120-140 inch deer. They don't plant at all just throw some corn. Whether we agree or not it's legal and they are killing good ones. Or is corn just another crutch when we don't see deer? I'm anxious to hear from others who have personally hunted in places that allow this. Matt Brock, Troy and several others who has a vast knowledge of deer hopefully will chime in. Troy def will just to bust my chops a little but hey that's what old timers do! I had to tebow the first punch haha!