Originally Posted By: trox28
Originally Posted By: striker6126
Originally Posted By: WhiteCityHunter
Originally Posted By: Fuzzy_Bunny
Originally Posted By: charlie
The regulation is clear. It does not apply if you are hunting your own property period. That means you can hunt as close to the other property or house you want as long as you don't shoot at it as long as you stay on your own property. Otherwise you could put up a shack along any property line and keep people from hunting anywhere near it.

I'll respectfully disagree with this.

Property turns into subdivisions or other developments all the time, and hunting goes away. By your logic I could own an acre inside a subdivision and still hunt with my rifle as long as the bullet doesn't leave my property. You have rights as a property owner, but you also have basic responsibilities as a citizen.

Remind me to never look for a lawyer on this forum grin

I have a very hard time believing that it is legal to hunt with a high powered rifle that close to a home. It's just too damned dangerous. If my neighbor was deer hunting 60 yds from my house with a high powered rifle I would put a stop to it by any means I could. It's not safe, at ALL!
I hate it that your hunting spot got messed up, but I would have to either hunt with a bow or find another hunting spot. Best of luck to you!!!

How the hell do you think you could stop someone from hunting their property regardless how close you built your house to their property.

The law has been posted several times, it clearly says the land owner can hunt his property without the permission of the home owner as long as he/she does not shoot the house.

This too..If a sumbitch decides to build a house on his property line that's his business.If i wanna hunt my property line thats my business.I dont give a chit if my stand is 20 yards from his house if im on my property that i pay for and pay taxes on every year i will hunt it how i see fit and don't give a rats ass if the neighbors have a problem with it.

My thoughts exactly