Originally Posted By: blumsden
If i'm not mistaken, you can only hunt that close to a house if its your house. I know it sucks, when someone builds next to you, but like has already been said, you shouldn't have put a food plot close to the line. I would plant some pines in it. If the neighbor doesn't keep their dogs up, i would have a big problem with that, and that would be resolved pretty quick. Tell them your trapping coyotes with steel traps, and if they don't want their little scruffy to get into one of the traps, they better keep him up. Make a deal with them, keep the dogs up, and you wont block their view. Surely there's a leash law where you live. How much land do you own?

Yep you can hunt as close to your OWN house as you want, but other houses is a completely different situation. Honestly, I would have a hard time hunting that close, 60 yds is VERY close, to somebody else's house. Kids, pets, common courtesy, etc..
I would imagine that the neighbors could make it an issue if they want. Personally speaking ain't nobody gonna be hunting with a gun that close to my house. Far too dangerous!