thanks Deadwood.

I pay no attention to stuff said like that. Everyone thinks differently for their own reasons.

My dad was as racist as the come. I honestly don't believe that he knew he was Hispanic despite his heavy accent. He forbid us from speaking Spanish.

Worst thing that I remember about him was when they started to make the black kids go to school with us and he drove by the school and saw me and a Black boy named Ricky horse wrastling around. Well he stopped his truck, yanked me inside, took me home and wore my behind out for playing with a "monkey". I spent the rest of the day clearing fence rows as punishment. Now Ricky and his family worked for my dad picking our crops and watermelons in the Summer and we played together then and never was a problem so I just didn't understand what the big deal was....even though we had Sheriff Deputies following school buses because of the threats to pull every n***** found on the bus, off and hang them. Never occured to me that they probably meant me too !! LOL

Hey, this is my hundredth post and besides I just like mixin it up sometimes and hey, it is not often that I get to play the "race card" LOL

A 3-point has to speak their mind if they wanna be a bigger Buck!! laugh

Last edited by JTapia; 10/28/13 06:05 PM.

Hunt'em hard when they are hard to hunt but never, ever hardly hunt!