Originally Posted By: laidback
Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter69
Originally Posted By: laidback
Originally Posted By: Sharpshooter69
Good point Deadwood. I wouldn't want my daughter dating an Asian or Hispanic or any one other than a Caucasian. If that makes me a racist, so be it.

So if she did you no longer would love her or accept her choice even if he was a great husband and provider? Had you rather have some white trash lowlife deadbeat for a SIL if that was the choice?

Don't put words in my mouth. She'd still be my daughter. After she is an adult I have no say so in her choices. WHOEVER she chooses to be with had better damn well treat her with dignity and respect. But as long as she's under my roof, it ain't happening. People like you are the reason society puts up with this crap. You've got to stand for something or you'll fall for anything ! I guess I was raised differently than some of you sheep.

I didn't put any words in your mouth.I just asked you a simple question.

Who are the people like me? You don't know me.If you did you would know I am one of the most conservative members on this board.

I served in the military and had friends white, black, and brown who died so you have the right to bitch about something so important as a Jimmy Dean commercial.I stand for something which is this United States Of America.

So don't come on here with your holier than thou attitude about some BS stance you are making and how you were raised. You showed how that was with a simple stroke on the keyboard.

Boom. 1st round KO.