Originally Posted By: Ian
Originally Posted By: FurFlyin
Originally Posted By: Ian
Originally Posted By: Skinny
Originally Posted By: tiderbd
49-42 Bama, 49-45 Auburn. Might have a good Iron Bowl this year. Good victory for the Tigers.

That doesnt mean anything but it does mean AU is a damn lot better than they were last year.

AU isn't any better than last year, they have a coach that recruited those players to play in his system. The previous coach tried putting a square peg into a pig's butt hole and the team gave up on them last year.

This is the same team that quit last year, if they end up getting punched in the face this year we will see what kind of team they are.

That's the dumbest post I've read in the sports forum today.

you can't argue you East Alabama Mens College losers quit last year.

you cant argue that it's still the same shell of a team that quit last year, and can still do it this year if things get rough.

You can't argue that the roster is full of Gus's guys and it's not like he went to a completely new program and everyone had to learn a whole new system.

last years OC ruined Tebows chances in the NFL, and made a high school defense look all sec last year with that offense that he called.

It was hard to top that first one, but now THAT is the dumbest post I've read in the sports forum in a month or two.

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14