Two things jump out at me .....
1. Seems some folks would not be able to enjoy God's Creation because they are so worried, hyper concerned, on what the government is, or is not, doing. Why go hunting if all you can do it think and worry about the law, and rules and regs and being managed and governed?
2. There is always some % of the population that rebels against anything and everything. From speed limit laws, to game limits, to seat belts and helmets. These folks do not want the government to be involved in anyone's life in any shape or form. These folks fail to realize that we have to, MUST, have laws and rules to help govern our society. Without the Government we would not have roads, schools, hospitals. Without laws and rules we have would have utter choas and out of control conflict.

If ALL of us did whatever we wanted with the deer, turkey, fish, with little to no regard for our fellow man, or the wildlife, we would have a mess! Very few hunters and/or land owners have the skills, knowledge, wisdom, education, experience to manage fish and wildlife. Most of what people want on THEIR land is something that fits THEM (ME ME ME), as in some sort of selfish greedy motive.

I agree that I want the Government, local/state/federal, out of MY life as much as possible. There are areas that government has no business being in. I can take better care of me than the government can. I get it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I also agree that our Constitutions are a life and death importance!!!!!!! I get it!!!!!!! But, if everyone one of us went and did our own thing just because we owned or leased land, this would NOT ensure the future of the habitat or wildlife. Some of us would make a mess!
I have seen this first handed! Some fella gets the notion that since he is a LAND OWNER and he does not want the GOVERNMENT to tell him what he can and cannot do on his land, he decides to bring deer into the state to put on his commercial hunt operation. Turns out he got deer from a ranch in Ohio that had confirmed cases of CWD.
He then erects a HUGE fancy network of fences around his land, complete with moats on both sides of his fence. These fences were death traps. Deer trying to get in, and out of his land became trapped in this fence and died horrible deaths.
To stave off a outbreak of CWD, state and federal agencies had to step in with their BIG resources and MANAGE the deer in this area. Over 200 deer were shot in a matter of 2-3 weeks.
How was this fair to us other hunters and land owners in that area?? All and just because "I dont want the government telling me what I can and cant do with my land, or the deer on my land".

Stupid!
Idiotic!
Selfish & Greedy is what it boils down to!