Originally Posted By: JUGHEAD
Originally Posted By: trox28
I dont have to read it bud...Snake enters my kids play area it dies end of story...Do not pass go,do not collect $200..If thats all i gotta worry bout is killing a snake that a protected species that coulda bit my kids i think I'll be ok...Also i have no trespassing signs up and he was trespassing..Damn things gonna be protected they need to get an education and learn to read like them damn dog hunters.
Pick it up and relocate it. Or better yet, lift your skirt up, walk in the house, and call one of us men to come relocate if for you. What a bunch of freakin dramatic, feminine, wusses on this board!!!! You sound EXACTLY like a friggin mother instead of a father with that overly dramatic bunch of crap!

"A non-venomous snake could bite my children! Oh the horror! When does my next period start by the way?! Where's my midol when I need it?!" crazy

Not that trox needs it but I will stick up for him on this if a snake is near my kids it won't be for long it will die. It may not be venomous, but all snake bites have the potential to spread disease and cause infection. No snake hugging in my yard do what u want in yours.

Last edited by Ben2; 09/04/13 11:40 AM.