I saw a wolverine on State docks road in Decatur in the early 90's. Wasn't sure what it was so came back to work and was looking at pictures of wolverines and badgers just to determine what I saw. I decided it was a wolverine and told the guys there I just saw a wolverine over on State Docks Rd.. Of course they laughed at me and I would have them. A couple days later there was a pic of it in the Decatur Daily where somebody had hit it. Article said they figured it got on a barge and decided to get of when it was docked at the river. Saw a bear cross I20 near Tuscaloosa once, and then heard on the radio about one getting run over in that area two day later. I ain't never seen nothing bigger than a bobcat. But I don't automatically dismiss people who say they do. I have heard some awfully creepy sounds in Bankhead at night.

"In time of war, send me all the Alabamians you can get, but in time of peace, for Lord's sake, send them to somebody else." General Edward H. Plummer

"Blessed are those who, in the face of death, think only about the front sight." Jeff Cooper