Quote:
its no different maybe harder.

How or why would it be harder? I'd love to hear the logic to back that up. If any exists.

I also hate to see these lame @$$ slippery slope divided we fall warnings that always get dragged out as a last resort by the pen hunter supporters in these debates. There is absolutely nothing about my or any other like minded persons opinion on high fence places that is of any benefit to PETA or any other group of anti hunting nuts. That is one of those comments that sounds good on the surface but falls apart to utter crap upon close examination. What's the scenario here? I dislike pen hunting so I go vote with PETA to ban all hunting? Really? You think? Or some guy who's pen hunt operation closed down due to negative public opinion runs and joins Greenpeace to spite people like me who didn't care for his place? Really? That seems plausible to you guys? LOL! Peel off the tinfoil hats guys.

I and virtually every anti high fence guy in this thread have stated for the record that we do not advocate making this illegal. I would not vote to make it illegal and quite frankly can't see how it could be made so without setting a precedent that would also shut down all farming of any animals. Because at it's core it's basically just deer farming. It's no more likely to be made illegal than it is for it to be made illegal for a farmer to slaughter a hog or sell a cow. I just don't consider it hunting the way most of these places are set up and run.

If you wanna go buy you an Alabama pen raised 160 class buck, fine. After all once he's on your wall you can make up any story you want to go along with him. No one will be able to prove you shot a glorified cow. Hey you can even delude yourself into thinking it was the same as shooting a wild one that size in Alabama. Maybe one day you will condition yourself to believe it a little. If you believe it totally from the get go however..... well that's just sad.

The best index to a person’s character is (a) how he treats people who can’t do him any good, and (b) how he treats people who can’t fight back.
- Abigail van Buren