I can understand him getting back. It is HARD to let go..honestly. It becomes a lifestyle...and the friends you make and the good times you had..just keep making you want to do it again. The first year of retirement was TOUGH!

Also..industry people and companies keep calling you to get you to back there products and support you, or to get you to do shows with them.

I had two other producers call me this year..trying to get me to do a show with them, and to use the industry support we had already established.
They both had 3-4 companies wanting to support them..and knew I could bring 3-4 companies on board easily as well.

I ended up steering them both to each other and letting them know that I am done.

They should be starting in June too, and on Sportsman as well..or that was the plan. Its ALOT easier to get sponsors for the 3rd and 4th quarter..as that is the season for most product lines.

Im going to call them both today after seeing that just to see if they made it work. I know they both went to the SHOT, the ATA show and the NWTF show..and I think they had enough sposnors behind them to make some money. Now Im curious to see if they did.