It it passes and reads like it does so far I think I will wait a year or so before I try it. Game wardens sometimes don't use common sense in my opinion. I know of two cases in specific that I remember. A few years ago a friend of mine had a small lease near Andalusia with 3 food plots. Early in the season he invited a friend to go up with him. As they left the truck he reached in the back seat and picked up an old jacket from the past season as it was cool. As they walked to the plot he found a handful of pecans in the pocket. He started cracking them as they walked, and every one he cracked was rancid. When they got within sight of the plot he pointed out the ladder stand to his friend. He cracked another rancid pecan and threw it and two more on the ground. About 4:30 a game warden walked into the plot with his friend, checked the license and then told him he was getting a ticket for baiting, the three rancid pecans he had dropped on the ground, about a $470 fine. Another friend told me he, his grandson and a friend went to his small lease this past year with 3 food plots in January. They had put a camera on the edge of the plot with a half sack of corn in September and did not see any remains of the corn after a few days. The game warden went in to check them about 4:00 and he ask about them taking pictures of any good deer. He pointed out the area they had the camera and corn in Sept. The game warden literally sifted the dirt for several minutes before he found one black mostly rotten kernel, another $470 ticket. IMHO those two tickets should have never been written.