Originally Posted By: knock him down
They purchased the pasture land that started at the black top,Obie Coleman's, Bryars, went around Pickens little tract and all the way on that side of the road to Clements bend gate. All the woodlands back around the river to the cattle ranch. Not sure how much is there. guess 2000 to 3000 acres. The camphouse access is off the cattle ranch road. Built a couple world class bass lakes. Whacked about 150 does a year for three years to get the ratio to 2 to 1 or less. They grow some sure enough swamp daddy's on that ground now.

There used to be a brick house at the entrance road that I lived in for two years before Drummond bought the place from Emmett Hildreth. Morons removing wall paper with a torch burned it to the ground. I believe it was 3000 acres at that time. Dale Earnhart and Neil Bonnett used to stay at my house when Bo Brady leased the hunting rights from Emmett. Good times then....

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one