To answer all of the comments and questions. I did owe joe $105 for guest fees and a check fee. The guest fees where for when I had 3 different guests. And they all hunted one day each. I was called by joe and asked if we hunted more than one day towards the end of the season and the story told was that someone saw us both days when it wasn't possible because we ate and drank so much the night after the first hunt that we passed out and didnt wake up until 930 and went home. That was the last day of the season. So I never lied about that one but nice try. As far as the bad check. A bad check was never written intentionally regions put a hold on my account after I used it out of town and thought my card was stolen because I didn't answer there call to verify the transactions. And they bounced 4 checks all of which I had no clue about until weeks later. Then after my dues were paid how reminded me of the fees in late August or September after I got put out of work because of my back and I told him I would get him the fees as soon as I could but I was out of work and money was tight(even after I paid him the $1k) then in September he kept asking if I was going to be able to hunt and to keep him informed. I though maybe he had someone to take my spot.... So a few weeks go by and I find out I won't be able to hunt this year. So I get ahold of joe he tells me he doesn't know of anyone but he would look around. Weeks later I told him I was going to sell my membership as there was nothing in the rules I was given that I couldn't. He then tells me that I cannot do it according to club rules yet there was nothing in the rules about that. As far as me advertising the membership falsely I was told from day one the club is 6pt or better 3pt on one side. And as to something being said about me showing up at 10 and leaving at 2 for a workday. We'll I get there at 930 don't hear anything from joe after I call him 3 times. An asks me to mow the grass at the camp area and I do. I push mowed all the lower area and upper area by the club house. I even took my riding mower back down there later and mowed the whole bottom section again around everyone camper. I even mowed around your camper seth so that it would be easier for y'all to get to your camper. So when I'm told hey we are done there is nothing else to do why would I stick around? Not my fault things were not planned properly. I didn't leave with work to be done. Everyone was going to do there own thing check cameras and put out corn. And as far as me not showing up to plant because of my back. I had a singular bag of corn and a back brace on. I don't even have a pull start on my 4 wheeler I rode my 4 wheeler as easy as I could dropped the corn off changed batteries in 2 cameras drove back to the car where my wife drove me home and I had to take 2 percocets because that killed me. So tell me again how I'm in the wrong and me trying to get out of the club was so wrong. And what I lied about? I tried getting out of the club in September! And was told no so I pursue other avenues and I am scolded for it? And the purpose of this thread was to get some advice on leasing my own land. I deleted a post because what I said in it was distasteful. I even messages a moderator before all of this BS happened to try and stop the bash fest and arguing and bickering. So I don't see where I'm so wrong in this.... Maybe I'm crazy. And as far as being a man. I have done more in my military career an sacrificed my body and mind for this country so tell me how to be a man again? If you have something more that you have done tell me please.

As Always WAR EAGLE!

2013 SEC Champions!

Hooked on turkey's!