Originally Posted By: Brietard
Be a man and stand up for yourself. I dont understand, your man enough to insult another mans character, but not man enough to stand up for your own.
You know you went in here for a pity party and got called out and now have nothing to say.. You act like your the bigger person by not arguing, but you had no problem with dissing joes character. I would of thought the bigger person would have left names out of it.

NONSENSE!!!!!!! I have no problem whatsoever with people calling out names. Angie's List is a great tool to help you make a decision on who you're going to hire to perform whatever work for you. There are a lot of websites that encourages people to post about their experience with Outfitters! Take "all" the information and use it. You just have to decifer the BS from the truth and hope ppl use integrity when posting. You can't go wrong with the truth.

I wish I'd known about the husband and wife team that "used" to run Riverdale Hunting Club!!! I wish I'd read about those two before I got involved with them. After committing to RHC, I THEN heard from tons of people when I solicited for membership on here and a lot of past members chimed-in. It's really my fault because I should have come on here and asked for comments before I got involved and I would have gotten some useful feedback.

Besides, he was asked to name the president's name. The president has every right to come on here and respond as well as the members of the club.

INFORMATION!!! That's what the Internet and Aldeer provides. Information for which anyone can use to make the best decision.

Last edited by Bucktrot; 11/12/12 08:22 AM.