Originally Posted By: bwhunter
Originally Posted By: daniel white
I had a buddy of mine in the same situation one time, he pleaded with them and got back in the club, then gut shot every deer he saw and brought a bunch of friends and just raped the place of game. I'm not recomending that, I am saying that is what he did. I thought it was funny. He also took dumps in the clubs shooting houses, hung up white trash bags around the food plots, and put ammonia in cans and placed them around the food plots of the board of directors in the club where they hunted.

That is a pretty sick friend you have. I can understand he would be mad, but that's pretty low to gut shoot deer on purpose to prove a point about a hunting club. There is nothing right about that and I would have a hard time being friends with someone who would do something like that no matter how mad he was at the hunting club.

I agree with bwhunter! Gut shoot deer b/c he's mad at the president or club? That's wrong! I hope you didn't laugh and encourage it. Gut shooting deer for revenge... that's just wrong!