Brings back a good(not funny story) About 10 years ago me and a buddy are out fishing (before I had a cell phone) and when we get back to his house his wife comes out and says "CALL YOUR WIFE, SHE BROKE HER LEG"... I said, "YEAH RIGHT!" so, I call her.. giving her a hard time about falling down the steps... long story short, she did in fact break her leg, right below the knee and they wouldn't send an ambulance to the house so she had to drive herself (stick shift car and it was her left leg) to the hospital.. then they wouldn't let her drive the car home... not only was she mad at me for not believing her, she was mad at the military hospital for not letting her drive her car home! It took me a long time to live that one down... now she's gone and all I have is memories.. RIP.

"Honor to the soldier, and Sailor everywhere, who bravely bears his country's cause. Honor also to the citizen who cares for his brother in the field, and serves, as he best can, the same cause." --Abraham Lincoln