Listen Gobbler i respect that you are expert in wildlife science and biology. I understand you know more thna i do when it come to the science behind wildlife. I started posting on this board becasue i took offense to everyone jumping on a guy they probably never meet. We live in a area of the world that has our counties ranked in the highest unemployment and povertyy in the country. These men are trying to help the area they live in and love. Most of the locals love the idea and welcome it. When i first read all the post on here and all the commnets i took offense to it. I realize that im doing the smae thing on here to others as what first pi$$ed me off and i apologize. The truth is nobody really knows the out come if this project. A good example is years ago a man gave 10 fallow deer to Mr. Bain Henderson in Millers Ferry and he put them into the pastures with his cows. After several years 10 became 50 and 50 became 100. One day he decieded to open the fence and let them go. After that for over 60yrs wilcox county had a healthy wild herd of fallow deer. Almost everyone in the county has a rack or a mount of one these deer. They thrived and were as wild or wilder than most whitetails. They have since been killed off. Out of town and out state hunter have came in and with no hunting season have in the last 20yrs wipped them out. But for the half century that we had wild fallow deer here it was a great thing. Most poeple today would frawn on the idea of this and have 100 reason why thing is a horrible idea and why it woldnt work,but it did happen and was a great thing. I liek you dotn want to see our deer being harmed. I personally hate the idea of peole raising deer as pets and then letting some rich dic# come murder him and then go have a cigar. Thats not hunting to me. But the fact is they ahve already released several deer and will released more. I as you hope this does not turn out to be a bad thing and kill several deer. I dotn see where one isolated case if its even there could harm to many deer. Not as much as cars do. I also believe that if this was about animal disease we then troughs and feeding deer would be a big topic too. But we can agree to disagree and thats fine. I do apologize for acting like a a$$ and for being a hypocrite in regards to the name calling. I get caught up sometimes if the fun of arguing.