Originally Posted By: Firefighter Bill
I never once saw EHD brought into this subject until the pro release side injected it into the debate. I think there are several things that could happen besides EHD/bluetongue. All the states up north do CWD testing on a regular basis and many many deer on farms have been found to have it. When that happens most states requires that all deer on that farm be exterminated. That is to prevent an accidental release or some PETA knucklehead opening the gate on purpose to release Bambi into the wild population to infect it. I will give you a tip on how to get bigger bucks. Spend all that money set aside for buying these pet deer and spend it on lime, fertilizer and seed and then don't kill any bucks till they are at least 3 1/2 years old. That will give you a much better result and actually be beneficial to the herd. I doubt any biologist will be against it either.

you do realize those tests are on DEAD deer as there is currently no usable test for live deer...

I've spent most of the money I've made in my lifetime on hunting and fishing. The rest I just wasted.....

proud Cracker-Americaan

muslims are like coyotes, only good one is a dead one