Originally Posted by RareBreed
Originally Posted by Narrow Gap
Originally Posted by Moose24
Someone said Bama's AD is on the committee, which would explain Auburn's draw. Should have been a #3. Auburn is #15 and Bama #16 but yet Auburn is in the bracket with Uconn, the #1. That should be Bama with Uconn. Instead Bama somehow gets to play in the bracket with #4 overall, North Carolina. Bama has the easier 2nd round game as well, playing #20 instead of #17 as they should.

FYI - Auburn is #7 in the final coaches poll.

Cause Byrne knew that if Auburn run across UCONN’s path they would get bounced out of The Big Dance! 😂

The way Auburn is currently playing ball, I believe they would beat UConn. At least if they played the Auburn team I watched the last two games. They are hitting on all cylinders. They have all the tools from Point to Center, with depth at each position off the bench. They are going to go far. Might even win it. The 64 tournament is hard to beat and one of the most exciting things in sports today. I love it.

March madness is the best but have you even seen UConn play? And I mean more than one game. UConn is a beast. Auburn relies strictly on the 3 to win games. They have nothing else. Broome can’t score against a quality big man. Hopefully AU wins but I doubt it.