I’ll try to get by and go over them soon.

FWIW: The Browning Auto 5 patent was offered to Remington first, but the guy JB was working the deal with died of a heart attack. He took the design to FN, which started producing for (mainly) the European market. It was licensed to Remington, with a few modifications, for the Model 11. I think around 1906 were first 12ga Auto5s stateside. 1913 was first 16ga guns for the US. I had one of the first 1K to come in. Remington produced the ‘American’ Auto 5 for Browning, during WWII in the US. Sweet Sixteens and the Light versions were mostly a post war thing, though there are a few pre-war examples. The ‘Speed Load’ follower was a 1953-1/2 upgrade. Japanese transition began in early to mid 70s, and custom shop Belgian guns could be ordered through at least the mid-70s, if not later. 1970-1974? (IIRC) was the window for ‘Super Lightweights’ from the Belgian custom shop on special order. Alloy receiver, with weights comparable to a Franchi 48. The barrel was put in the box in Utah, and it got a 2nd bar code. Rarest box I know of in collector circles….worth as much as the guns themselves sometimes.