Had Covid March 2020, like the worst sinus infection I've ever had, sick as heck for two weeks, coughed for 3 months.

Had Covid August 2021, spent 14 days in the hospital (never vented), don't remember anything about it. Have had asthma-like symptoms since, but that has 98% gone away now. Lost taste and smell 8 months afterwards, just now have smell back. Had all sorts of odd symptoms for months, but as best as I can tell, it's all gone now.

Took the first vaccine (my own choosing) in October 2021. Took a booster in June 2022. At least to this point, there's zero effect from either shot. Have no intentions to ever take another though. Not a political decision, just decided it wasn't necessary, and honestly the incessant fear-mongering about their side-effects caused me to be suspicious of them.

Had Covid for a 3rd time in Feb/Mar of 2023, basically a barely-noticeable sinus infection feeling for a few days. We just had an at-home test still hanging around from the previous year, so I took it out of curiousity, and it showed positive. (there was a lot of folks locally at that time who were being diagnosed with it)

No point in that timeline, just giving you my experience with Covid and the vaccine.

We were on the edge of Eternia, when the power of Greyskull began to take hold.