Originally Posted by Jakethesnake
Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by duxlayer
He’s had quite a few outburst lately that would suggest he has something wrong with him . All are perverse , disgusting , and downright disturbing .

I talked to him last night. He said he thought some folks were mean to Jakethesnake so he was mean to some folks. He said what he said was a joke, maybe not a good one but a joke nevertheless. He said he was not doing well with the whole social media thing because some things said bothered him too much. I have no idea about his religious views, i didnt feel lead to ask him. Im pretty sure hes a good enough guy, he just maybe has some issues of some sort with socisl anxiety. He said it was probably best for him to just stay off social media and i figure thats the case for alot of people. I dont know the man well but i have met him in person and talked to him a few times. I had no problem with him. It takes all kinds of people to make a world.

Well dang! Y'all done run my friend off with the head shots. Let me say this about the ethical issue.

I think its funny that some talk about ethics but think shooting a hog behind the ear is ok.. or stabing an arrow through a deer hoping its gonna hit perfectly. I laughed at that. And a lot of y'all must have a weak stomach like a bunch of girls. You can't be shooting pigs in the head or arrows then preach about ethics. That's BS.

Comparing a head shot on an animal to bow hunting is apples and oranges lol. Just the target size alone is the first obvious difference. There's more animals wounded by guns annually than bows and that's not including head shots.
There's no comparison to the two.