Originally Posted by Todd1700
Originally Posted by Frankie
Originally Posted by Todd1700
Claiming headshots should never be taken is just defending ignorance and lack of skill. Or is it acknowledging general ignorance and lack of skill?

Or how about there's just no f#*%ing reason that anyone has to do it. I don't give a rats ass how good you can shoot a rifle. Deer are constantly moving their head around even when standing still. If the deer moves it's head just as you are squeezing off the shot then how accurate your rifle is and how well you shoot it don't amount to a pile of pig chit. If you can't see that then take your own advice about acknowledging general ignorance.

Blah blah blah

Do really think some of us give a sh!t what you believe . I blow the nose off one , he starves to death . He lives long enough he'll starve to death . So whoopee sh!t.

You wanna hold yourself high and mighty ethical then why do you cause any animal pain. I guess it ok to kill as long as ever body does it your way . BS

You are certainly free to be as big a lowlife POS as you wish to be. Just reading your posts it sounds like that's your true calling.

LoL, you just don't know . thumbup