The Point and Fisherman's Corner are on my regular rotation there, had the best damn grouper I can remember at Fisherman's Corner last week. Oyster bar is good too. I quit turning left out of the condo and having to sit in FloraBama traffic a long time ago. It's actually quicker to get to downtown Pensacola where there's a ton of great choices than to head west into OB or Gulf Shores at dinnertime because of traffic at the Flora Bama.

As for fishing updates, check on Pensacola Fishing Forum for latest reports. Pomps are coming in find a good cut and fish it. Go to Sam's in OB and ask Chris V what's biting and where. Get a breakfast biscuit while you're there.

Didn't get a chance to fish while I was down last week, the seas were a little rough but I saw folks bringing some in. Had hoped to take the boat into the gulf but the weather just didn't cooperate.

I usually rig my drop rigs with red beads above the hook, or every now and then a small sponge float just on one drop to see where they're hitting. I've had more luck on sand flea fishbite than any other bait. Can tip with a small piece of shrimp.