Originally Posted by Fishbones
You will want to eat at Fishermans Corner and go out Johnsons Beach, I hear the whiting are biting pretty good

Originally Posted by BCLC
Originally Posted by Drake322
Leave Sunset Grill alone. Pure trash for food. The Point is good, period. I have a sand flea trap if you want to come by and get it.

I hate to hear that. We like Sunset Grill. Their patty melt (without onions for me) is my favorite restaurant burger. Peel ‘n eat shrimp are always great and we usually order a couple extra lbs to go. To be fair, my father in law and Mr.Tom are good friends so I’m sure that helps with our experience. Was there anything in particular or just bad service/food in general? I’ll be glad to pass on any constructive criticism. Good business owners should always be looking for ways to improve.

Another vote for Fisherman's Corner. Be prepared to arrive early or wait though. It's a small place.

I haven't had any bad experiences at Sunset Grill. Admittedly haven't been in about a year. It's good quick food in an open air setting with a nice view. I was actually less impressed by the Point but that was a several years ago now.