If there is a creek running thru it you may could walk and look at the SMZ beside it and find an open place to set one up....but like others have said point of your access is gonna be key to a small place like that....how you access and even where you park the truck could be a determining factor....You really need to tiptoe around in there and pay attention to trails and fresh sign like jacannon said, you dont want to be slamming your doors or rattling chain if you have a gate....The reason I say all these things is Ive kinda been thru it...My best friend and I bought a 42 acre tract in Illinois that is dynamite...It has a small river that runs thru the middle of it, but baiting is not allowed up there. The less you mess around in there the better....we dont even check cameras unless we happen to be close to them coming in and out hunting....we also put them out at night using red lights instead of regular ones to keep our presence down during the day...We park on down the road from it, slip in and hunt, and slip out....

Last edited by DeerNutz0U812_; 03/28/23 12:46 PM.

Did you know that Beer Nutz are over a Dollar...and Deer Nutz are under a Buck...