Ok, here it goes.... I've had this car for the last 38 of its 54 years. It was my daily driver for the first 10. It's been garage kept for the last 25 years. On average, I still drive it at least once each week. It’s equipped with a 302 V8, 3 speed automatic transmission and dual exhaust. I restored the entire dash trim 15 years ago - replaced the instrument bezel, dash pad, dash panels and heater plenum/ductwork, and it all looks and works just as good as when I installed it. I just upgraded the entire cooling system (except water pump) with a 3 row radiator, new thermostat, hoses, heater core, and 6 blade flex fan. Equipment like the gauges, speedometer, heater fan blower, and interior lighting work well. The car shines and looks great. It's a 54 year old car, so it has some spots on the body, but most are not noticeable from 10 feet away. It cranks reliably, runs great and drives good considering it still has the original non-power drum brakes and original suspension. The engine sounds awesome (if you like a little growl). It accelerates quickly and is fun to drive. The paint, seat upholstery, and some of the interior color were customized, but most of the car is the original configuration. Like I said I’ve had this car for a long time and know most all the details about its history and configuration. PM me for any details or for more pics. $15,700

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

Last edited by Diesel; 03/25/23 05:59 PM.