Originally Posted by jwalker77
Originally Posted by duxlayer
He’s had quite a few outburst lately that would suggest he has something wrong with him . All are perverse , disgusting , and downright disturbing .

I talked to him last night. He said he thought some folks were mean to Jakethesnake so he was mean to some folks. He said what he said was a joke, maybe not a good one but a joke nevertheless. He said he was not doing well with the whole social media thing because some things said bothered him too much. I have no idea about his religious views, i didnt feel lead to ask him. Im pretty sure hes a good enough guy, he just maybe has some issues of some sort with socisl anxiety. He said it was probably best for him to just stay off social media and i figure thats the case for alot of people. I dont know the man well but i have met him in person and talked to him a few times. I had no problem with him. It takes all kinds of people to make a world.

Good on you Jwalker for checking up on him. Many times we see people do things and just assume bad things. I hope he is ok and finds peace. My mental health comment was made out of genuine concern. In my line of work I deal with people struggling with mental health every day.