We grew some of the biggest native deer around..we were around the 4k acre mark towards the endbof my time there…we were exclusively high fence native deer..no deer breeding whatsoever..we did pticipate in a staye managed program that allowed us to select bucks and does andbput them in a pasture to re release in the fall..that was it…we killed maybe 5 200+ Deer a year and that was about as good as we could produce…we did produce a ton of 150-180in deer which is impressive..every guest we had killed at least one 150+ deer a season..special guests were allowed 170-190in deer..and family and select people were allowed pretty much one 200in deer..not necessarily a lifetime..but if you even got the opportunity….you wudnt killin anothern for awhile..unless you were immediate family…i know of very few low fence places capable of producing the caliber and age structure we had..none really..our sister ranch in dimmit co was 45k acres and capable of producing 10-30 200in deer a year..and they have about 10k acres of low fence..they can produce deer like that..but only if the stars aline an they get alot of rain

"I dont quit.. And ill fight alone if i have to"