I know many of you look down on crossbow hunters. Fifteen years ago I did and I don’t blame you if you do. Having said that, I’ll never be able to shoot a vertical bow again due to my shoulder. I scoured the Internet and YouTube looking at videos of different crossbows. I posted a question on here in the Serious Deer Talk forum asking for advice. I wanted a Ravin but I’m not gonna hunt enough to justify the cost. I found this Wrath on a good deal and got it. I ordered some custom bolts and shot it today. At 60 yards it shot a 1 1/2” group. I didn’t take a picture, I was face timing with a good friend who’s also going to get a crossbow. Let’s just skip to the 100 yard money shot. 3 1/2” group at 100 yards. It has a very long trigger pull which I’m not crazy about but I can’t complain otherwise.

[Linked Image]

[Linked Image]

If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land. 2 Chronicles 7:14