Originally Posted By: eskimo270
Jughead its not gonna stop there. While I didnt like the process that got the new limit in place to begin with, its done and there is nothing that I can do about it. I made the adjustments that I needed to to ensure that those years when everything goes right, that I dont go over the limit. And if the limit was the end of it, then I would never say another word about it...but its not. You know that there are some who want to place AR's and maybe even reduce the limit further, and in my opinion this could have a detrimental long term effect on hunting.
That's a good point. I've heard a few folks throw out that kind of ridiculous restriction too and even though a different, more stringent restriction STILL wouldn't affect me personally 95% of the time....I can't fathom a reason that the state would want to go further than what has been done and why hunters can't be satisfied with what we currently have. Anybody that pushes for the government to go even further is an idiot....in my humble opinion. grin

"The only reason I shoot a 3.5" shell for turkeys is because they don't make a 4" one." - t123winters