I went on a track one time where the hunter accidentally blew the jaw off of a deer on a quartering away shot…….The deer had its head lowered and the hunter just jerked the shot to the right. We didn’t know this until I got there the next morning and we found teeth at the hit site. When we found the deer it was still alive and took off running……The spot where it had spent the night was the most gruesome blood trail scene I’ve ever witnessed. The deer had apparently spent the night walking around in about a 10-15 yard circle shaking its head back and forth slinging blood on EVERYTHING……the bushes, the ground, the trees up to head high……..kinda looked like as if you dipped a paint brush down in red paint over and over, slinging off the excess each time…….There was big gobs of blood in some places where it was trying to clot up but couldn’t……

We chased after it that morning but since it didnt have any kind of injury to its body it just wouldn’t bay up to be finished…….We finally had to just pull off of it and let it go. That deer likely died an ugly death once it finally got weak enough.

Last edited by CNC; 12/14/22 10:49 PM.

We dont rent pigs